We’ll operate your entire back office
- Our virtual bookkeeping services are perfect for providing expert support while maintaining client control and access to data.
- Work with a dedicated full- or part-time bookkeeper while staying connected to real-time online workflow.
- Get accounts payable and accounts receivable management services – leave tedious data entry to us.
Thorough Bank Reconciliation
Clear financial statements help you manage your cash more effectively. You’ll not only save money, you’ll make money.
Our monthly account reconciliation services allow you to:
- Protect yourself. Crime happens. Prompt reconciliation allows you to detect any unauthorized, fraudulent, lost or forged deposits, checks and wire transactions.
- Presenting a complete and thorough financial picture transfers risk to the bank, NOT your business.
- Detect and prevent excess bank charges and ensure that all transactions are posted correctly.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from your organization.
Know Your Worth
Detailed Income Statements
An income or profit and loss statement adds an itemized list of all your revenues and subtracts all your expense to come up with a profit or loss for the designated time period.
An Income Statement:
- Track revenues and expenses so that you can better determine the performance of your business.
- Determine areas of budget shortfalls or surpluses.
- Identify unexpected expenditures – simple changes make a difference.
- Track dramatic increases in percentage of sales through product returns or cost of goods sold.
- Determine your income tax liability.
Clear Balance Sheets
Get a snapshot of your business’ financial condition at a specific moment in time.
A balance sheet:
- Quickly know the financial strength and capabilities of your business.
- Identify and analyze trends - particularly in receivables and payables. For example, more aggressive collection efforts will help counteract increasing receivables cycles.
- Determine expansion possibilities.
- Know if you must tap into cash reserves
- Gain awareness of slowing payables to slow and stop cash shortages
Front Door Service
Your day is very busy and we know that and organizing and scanning files is last on your list. Let one of our professional team members scan, organize and file your documents for you.
Getting It Done
JSA, LLC will keep track of all financial transactions in an accounting software by collecting notes, receipts, invoices and statements. All transactions will be identified, approved, sorted and stored according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Transactions will be entered and managed on a scheduled basis and reconciled monthly.
Save money and time with our virtual bookkeeping services. Just scan your cash outflow and inflow data and we’ll organize, enter and reconcile your data. We also pay bills, invoice customers and manage Accounts Payable and Receivable.
Entering data timely and efficiently frees your time to build your business. Our Data Entry services provide up-to-date information and consistent data processing.
For maximum success, we want you to fully understand how to interpret and utilize the financial information we provide. Consultation is included in our price, so please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns.
Cash Flow Analysis
Our Cash Management Service allows you to:
Avoid a cash crisis by allowing us to develop a detailed cash flow projection. Creating accurate cash flow projection is one of the many vital cash management services we provide. Seek short-term (weekly, monthly) support to manage daily transactions and long-term (annually 3-5 year) to help you develop critical capital strategy. We’ll also prepare historical cash flow statements to show you exactly where the money goes.
- Know when, where and how your cash needs will occur
- Know ideal sources for meeting additional cash needs
- Be prepared by maintaining good relationships with bankers and creditors
- Get help to obtain the most suitable line of credit
- Learn cash collection acceleration techniques
- Learn proven collection policies
- Learn proven payment policies
- Maximize the rate of return on your idle cash
New Business Formation and Incorporation
Be ready to launch as you:
- Prepare an initial business plan detailing marketing, financial and management strategies. Select the best possible business structure by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Determine and identify both start-up and additional sources of capital.
- Evaluate and quantify borrowing power.
- Select the right accounting software.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget to know exact monthly costs in the early years to prevent costly unplanned cash requirements.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow, while monitoring and controlling costs.
- Set up a home office to maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file an application for a Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Initiate payroll and payroll tax filing when you’re ready to hire your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws—happy employees create profits.
- Identify business insurance needs.
- Incorporate your business.